Monday, November 12, 2007

Espana Part Cuatro





Made a really dumb mistake Sunday. I had received an email stating that my flight had been changed to a 2 pm departure instead of the original time - 5:55 pm. So I left from Angie's, went back to Linda's, got ready super fast and took a car service to JFK. When I got there there were no representatives from Iberia. Hmm. So i called the airline, it was the return flight that was moved. They flip the month/day so I saw 11 and thought it was the day of the changed flight instead of the 18, which I should have paid attention to since there is no 18th month. Anyway, had to stay at the airport for 4 extra hours and missed lots of football. Not good. One small upside was changing my flight to Delta for a direct flight to Barcelona. There were lots of empty seats and although not comfortable, I wasn't squeezed in either. Mr Bean's Holiday is not recommended rental material. My phone was able to play music the entire flight, so that was pretty cool. Spending over $12 for two slices of pizza and a Diet Coke was not cool.